You can create a great Slow sweeping pad using subtractive synthesis. In this video I show you how to modify Vital’s Envelopes and Filters to create a clean sounding pad. You can get the FREE PRESET HERE
You will learn
- How to adjust the Envelope Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release, Hold and Delay to get a pad to slowly grow in volume and decay over time
- How to use a low pass filter to gradually open up the sound
- How a comb filter can shape the sound over time
- Using an LFO to adjust the volume
- How Key tracking can open up the filters based on the pitch of the note played
Use these steps to create your own pad sounds. Enjoy!